Free pattern for crocheted Mary-Jane slippersBy Calypso
- Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton or any other Aran weight yarn – 50g/ 82m of main colour and a few metres (about 8.5 m) in contrasting colour
- Hook size 5 mm
- Four pieces of contrasting yarn to use as markers
- 2 buttons – the ones I used have a diameter of 1.5 cm.
- Large blunt ended needle
- ch – chain
- dc – double crochet (single crochet if you’re American)
- dc2tog – double crochet two stitches together (decrease)
12 stitches and 18 rows to 10 cm or 4 inches measured over double crochet using a 5 mm hook.